Sunday, November 12, 2006

::Insert severe emotional breakdown here::

I really don't want this show to end. Hell, I don't want Monday and Tuesday. The more time I spend with the Masque, the more time I'm around people who I honestly know care for me. The more time I'm in the theater, the less time I'm in a place where everyone else in my life continues to rip me to shreds. If I knew why, I'd tell you. If I did something to deserve it, I'd explain. But I'm in the dark as much as you are my friends!

I just need some place to hide...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stylings of a Selective Amnesiac said...

heyheyheyhey.... just because the show will end doesn't mean we all won't spend time together.
it'll just start changing slightly.
it'll mean homework parties, and me not being a crazy bipolar headless chicken type person (...as much), and other stuff like that. :)

like thanksgiving break = an excuse for the locals to do something fun

so please don't go crazy! you're too sweet for that! we're all here to help you through. :)


ps... i'm the black yoshi... are you trying to...tell me something? lol
what does black yoshi do?

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home