Tuesday, April 10, 2007

When You Wish Upon A Star

Likelihoods:

-Please let our chem test be moved to Monday.
-Please let me finish this paper at a decent hour.
-Please let Rossi not ask for our bibliographies on Thursday.
-Please let there be no rain on Sunday.
-Please let the food pick-up for Basil Bash run smoothly on Saturday.
-Please let there be no more scheduling conflicts for my Fall 2007 classes. I don't think I can take anymore confusion.
-Please don't let anyone take my Philosophy paper because Volpe decided not to hand them back to us, but to leave them sitting on a chair outside his office for all the world to see and for us to pick up at our leisure.
-Please let me have a good grade on that paper.
-And while I'm at it, same goes for the history test I feel I owned.



Where Dreams Come True:

-Please let Busse decide to move our paper to being due on Monday.
-Please let me be done with either my Philosophy paper, my Lit presentation, or my History paper before NEXT weekend.
-Please don't let this week's chemistry lab report take up as much of my time as they normally do.
-Please allow us enough time in lab on Tuesday to sign off on our supplies. It would be a real bitch to have to wake up for an 8:00 class on Tuesday the 24th to simply count test tubes and such for 5 minutes and then leave.
-Please allow me the time to practice for Sesame.
-Please make my filthy quadmates clean up their shit and learn that there is more to life than who is sucking off whom.

And now, back on track.

LaTeR

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

haha me and sara have the same brain.

that was my favorite part!

<3 liz

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home