Ominous Morning
I woke up this morning and in my groggy stupor I headed down to my computer room to check some things on my laptop. I looked out my computer room window and saw a dead bunny being picked apart by three crows. It was not a pretty sight by any means. Is this an omen for my 2007? I sure hope not!
Anyway, I finally snapped out of it and got on the computer for a little girl talk with my best friend in the entire world: (at this point in the game, Chelsea and I are discussing her new boyfriend, Matt, who plays guitar in his band).
DKB1390: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU
DKB1390: val
ValPal2238: yeah?
ValPal2238: he proposed?
ValPal2238: you're pregnant?
DKB1390: he wrote me a song
ValPal2238: oh
ValPal2238: not nearly as exciting, but good enough
DKB1390: HAHAHHA
DKB1390: HAHAHAHAH I LOVE YOU
ValPal2238: being written a song is so awesome
DKB1390: and its good
DKB1390: like
DKB1390: its not like
DKB1390: stupid
ValPal2238: did he sing it to you?
ValPal2238: *play it for you
DKB1390: he recorded it
ValPal2238: OMG REALLY?
DKB1390: on his computer mic, hahahha
DKB1390: and you can hear it!
ValPal2238: well gee
ValPal2238: i figured that one
ValPal2238: he's a fucking keeper and a half!
DKB1390: theres three parts to it
ValPal2238: wow
ValPal2238: he went all out
DKB1390: its so good too
DKB1390: like i was expecting it to maybe be silly...actually i didnt know what to expect
ValPal2238: wow, if my boyfriend ever wrote me a song and performed it i think i'd roll over and die because my life would be complete.
It's funny how no matter how old you get, some things will never fail to revert you back to your middle school maturity level and remind you of those secret little dreams you've long since burried. Am I really that hopeless of a romantic? Yes I am, I admit it. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't! But I honestly think every girl is at heart. Am I right ladies?
Hello?
Is this thing still on?
LaTeR
Anyway, I finally snapped out of it and got on the computer for a little girl talk with my best friend in the entire world: (at this point in the game, Chelsea and I are discussing her new boyfriend, Matt, who plays guitar in his band).
DKB1390: I FORGOT TO TELL YOU
DKB1390: val
ValPal2238: yeah?
ValPal2238: he proposed?
ValPal2238: you're pregnant?
DKB1390: he wrote me a song
ValPal2238: oh
ValPal2238: not nearly as exciting, but good enough
DKB1390: HAHAHHA
DKB1390: HAHAHAHAH I LOVE YOU
ValPal2238: being written a song is so awesome
DKB1390: and its good
DKB1390: like
DKB1390: its not like
DKB1390: stupid
ValPal2238: did he sing it to you?
ValPal2238: *play it for you
DKB1390: he recorded it
ValPal2238: OMG REALLY?
DKB1390: on his computer mic, hahahha
DKB1390: and you can hear it!
ValPal2238: well gee
ValPal2238: i figured that one
ValPal2238: he's a fucking keeper and a half!
DKB1390: theres three parts to it
ValPal2238: wow
ValPal2238: he went all out
DKB1390: its so good too
DKB1390: like i was expecting it to maybe be silly...actually i didnt know what to expect
ValPal2238: wow, if my boyfriend ever wrote me a song and performed it i think i'd roll over and die because my life would be complete.
It's funny how no matter how old you get, some things will never fail to revert you back to your middle school maturity level and remind you of those secret little dreams you've long since burried. Am I really that hopeless of a romantic? Yes I am, I admit it. I wouldn't be me if I wasn't! But I honestly think every girl is at heart. Am I right ladies?
Hello?
Is this thing still on?
LaTeR

1 Comments:
damn right. i sure hope i marry a musician who will write me songs. at the very least, one can dream, right?
miss you, and hope you had/have a happy new year!
Post a Comment
<< Home