Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hopping on the Bandwagon

Well, everyone else was doing it! I've done this before as well, but right now doing it again is way more interesting than bio! (Stolen from Megan, who stole it from Doug, who stole it from Amy, who stole it from Sara):

If my life were a movie, this would be the soundtrack
How to do it:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).
2. Put it on Shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Be honest.

My life is a:
"Fighter" by Christina Augulaira.
(Well, I guess if you relate it to things that have happened in my life and not one particular person then I guess it applies.)

OPENING CREDITS:
"Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park
(Yes, I can totally see this starting the story of my life. Or maybe starting a turning point.)

WAKING UP
"A Man Who Loved A Woman" from Pyjama Game
(Well, it's bouncy and fast so I guess it's a good song to wake up to...)

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:
"Devil With A Blue Dress"
(The speed of it could reflect the speed in which I rush in the morning to get to class. And I love blue!)

FALLING IN LOVE
"Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
(HAHAHA! Not exactly the way I picture falling in love. I mean, it's a nice facet, but I wouldn't call it "falling in love". Maybe one of the perks after you've already fallen in love.)

FIGHT SONG:
"Street Styles" from Stomp
(I can see a rumble happening to this.)

BREAKING UP
"Figure .09" by Linkin Park
(Woah...that is freakishly accurate. I can definitely see this as a break-up song!)

PROM
"When I See You Smile" by Uncle Sam Band
(Aw, I love this song! This is way better than our actual prom song. Oh, this is perfect!)

LIFE IS GOOD
"Burning Love" from Disney's Lilo and Stitch (Yes, I know it's an Elvis song...)
(This works!)

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
"Nobody's Home" by Avril Lavigne
(Probably one of the top mental breakdown songs I own. Couldn't be more accurate.)

DRIVING
"Humble Neighborhoods" by Pink
(I LOVE driving to this song! It's actually in my "Driving Songs" playlist.)

FLASHBACK:
"I'll Be There For You" from Dawson's Creek
(Ironically enough, I used this song for a flashback slideshow for my sister one year for her birthday. Thumbs up!)

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
"You're Beautiful" by James Blunt
(Hmm...reverse psychology?)

WEDDING
"Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, that's just cute! It would never play at my wedding, but it's a cute thought.)

FINAL BATTLE:
"Walk Away" by Kelley Clarkson
("Final Battle" would be a good phrase for it. Very good phrase for it.)

DEATH SCENE:
"It's My Life" by Bon Jovi
(Well, it would be a kickass way to die I guess.)

FUNERAL SONG
"Slipped Away" by Avril Lavigne.
(Wow...that's creepy as all get out. This song's lyrics really sound like they were written for someone who died. And why did Avril Lavigne pop up on this thing again? I have one of her CDs.)

END CREDITS
"This Woman's Work" by Kate Bush (Originally...NOT MAXWELL! Although his voice is not as shrill.)
(Yes, I can see this as an ending credits song to my life. Although it would mean I would die alone and broken hearted...le sigh. "I should be crying but I just can't let it show. I should be hoping but I can't stop thinking, of all the things I should have said that I never said, all the things we should have done that we never did, all the things I should have given but I didn't. Oh, darling make them go. Make them go away." I sure hope these aren't my life's ending credits!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, well on to bio homework if I want to go to quizzo tonight and watch Grey's Anatomy!

LaTeR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home