Trust A Try
I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a while. I had this awesome idea for an update over the summer. It was basically full of everything that made my summer so awesome. However, I never got around to it. So now I'm here at four o'clock in the morning feeling the first bit of real solice I've felt since I moved back to school. It's a mixture of realizing how lucky I am that I had such an awesome ending to my summer and how lucky I am to have people at LaSalle who really care about me (and who I care about as well). This is all because being back at school has broken me down already and I'm only on week two.
I'm not going to explain all that's going on, so if that's all you're looking for then you can stop reading at this point. I just wanted to put it out there that I'm sorry I'm such a pathetic broken record, and that I appreciate everyone's insight and advice. Seriously, I do. I have friends I've known for years who wouldn't be there for me like you guys have these past few utterly confusing weeks. I just wish I could put into words how much that means to me.
Not to weigh anyone's help over another's, but I really have to give a lot of credit to Dan. Theman is single-handedly one of the best guys I've ever met in my entire life. And something tells me he doesn't hear that nearly as often as he should. Tis the reason I am voicing my opinion right now.
Alright, that's pretty much all I needed to get out for now. Sorry to those who have no idea what I'm talking about. To those who know what I'm talking about all too well: you guys rock my world!
*Twinkle Out*
P.S. Someone very wise *COUGH* Pam *COUGH* once told me that "God speaks through iTunes." I guess that's what I get for putting my iPod on random. Anyhoo, its ironic influence is lurking somewhere in the depths of this entry...
I'm not going to explain all that's going on, so if that's all you're looking for then you can stop reading at this point. I just wanted to put it out there that I'm sorry I'm such a pathetic broken record, and that I appreciate everyone's insight and advice. Seriously, I do. I have friends I've known for years who wouldn't be there for me like you guys have these past few utterly confusing weeks. I just wish I could put into words how much that means to me.
Not to weigh anyone's help over another's, but I really have to give a lot of credit to Dan. Theman is single-handedly one of the best guys I've ever met in my entire life. And something tells me he doesn't hear that nearly as often as he should. Tis the reason I am voicing my opinion right now.
Alright, that's pretty much all I needed to get out for now. Sorry to those who have no idea what I'm talking about. To those who know what I'm talking about all too well: you guys rock my world!
*Twinkle Out*
P.S. Someone very wise *COUGH* Pam *COUGH* once told me that "God speaks through iTunes." I guess that's what I get for putting my iPod on random. Anyhoo, its ironic influence is lurking somewhere in the depths of this entry...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home