Time Flies
Oh so much to talk about! Too bad I'm not awake enough to talk about it. Hmm, I guess that's more too bad for me than it is for you.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are free sometime on Thursday between the hours of 2:00-9:00, stop by the Bucks County Trade show in Bensalem for a hug from Elmo! Yes, that is how I will be spending my Thursday "at work". I'm showing up and getting transported to Bensalem for this trade show. I guess this is The Sheraton's feeble attempt to advertise: "We're located right next to Sesame Place...HERE'S ELMO! See, we're not kidding." What baffles me is the fact that this is not an event that attracts many children. As a matter of fact, there will probably be next to no children there at all. However, for those of you of age: there is a bar there. Just please come! I mean, what else could possibly brighten up your day than getting a hug from and playing with Elmo? Ok, lemme rephrase that: What else could possibly brighten up your day than an open bar and laughing at me in a big, red, furry costume? Seriously, stop by. It would be awesome. And you never know! You may just find out that Bucks County has something FUN to offer...maybe I shouldn't push it. More details about the location are coming soon! Lemme know if you're interested.
Speaking of Sesame, be thankful you didn't have to deal with this all day long:
They would be The Little Maestros. They performed at Sesame Place this weekend. Gag me with a spoon! Their performance made me want to stick pins in my eyes. Not only were their harmonies off, but their entire show looked like it was choregraphed by someone on LSD.

They have three costume characters:
A blue wolf with bling (that actually looks like...well, I don't really know.),

an ice cream cone (that actually looks like an over-flowing cup of Peptobismal),
and a Giant named Quee-Duterus.

Yeah. I don't think I need to go much further. At least they were really nice people. They were fun to talk to, just not to watch.
What could have possibly saved the remainder of my sanity? Evan Almighty with Amy, John, and John's friend Tina. And of course, some Wii to end the night.
*Twinkle Out*
Anyhoo, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are free sometime on Thursday between the hours of 2:00-9:00, stop by the Bucks County Trade show in Bensalem for a hug from Elmo! Yes, that is how I will be spending my Thursday "at work". I'm showing up and getting transported to Bensalem for this trade show. I guess this is The Sheraton's feeble attempt to advertise: "We're located right next to Sesame Place...HERE'S ELMO! See, we're not kidding." What baffles me is the fact that this is not an event that attracts many children. As a matter of fact, there will probably be next to no children there at all. However, for those of you of age: there is a bar there. Just please come! I mean, what else could possibly brighten up your day than getting a hug from and playing with Elmo? Ok, lemme rephrase that: What else could possibly brighten up your day than an open bar and laughing at me in a big, red, furry costume? Seriously, stop by. It would be awesome. And you never know! You may just find out that Bucks County has something FUN to offer...maybe I shouldn't push it. More details about the location are coming soon! Lemme know if you're interested.
Speaking of Sesame, be thankful you didn't have to deal with this all day long:
They would be The Little Maestros. They performed at Sesame Place this weekend. Gag me with a spoon! Their performance made me want to stick pins in my eyes. Not only were their harmonies off, but their entire show looked like it was choregraphed by someone on LSD.

They have three costume characters:
A blue wolf with bling (that actually looks like...well, I don't really know.),

an ice cream cone (that actually looks like an over-flowing cup of Peptobismal),
and a Giant named Quee-Duterus.

Yeah. I don't think I need to go much further. At least they were really nice people. They were fun to talk to, just not to watch.
What could have possibly saved the remainder of my sanity? Evan Almighty with Amy, John, and John's friend Tina. And of course, some Wii to end the night.
*Twinkle Out*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home