Saturday, June 02, 2007

Quote of the Day:



Girl Scout: "Abby Cadabby, you have a big head!"

At least I know I'm not alone in seeing this. Maybe I should rephrase that: At least I'm not the only one who isn't ignoring this fact.

Not Fun:
-Being mauled by girl scouts at 8:00 in the morning
-Going to work at 7:15 AM
-Sinus headache all day long (thank you stormy weather!)

Fun:
-Finally getting a picture of me in Abby Cadabby
-Ice cream
-Never Been Kissed, Pleasantville, Ocean's 11, Pirates of the Caribbean, and House. All were on today. Never Been Kissed and Pleasantville at the same time, Ocean's 11 and Pirates at the same time, House at the end. Last night I got to watch the full run of Memoirs of a Geisha. I LOVE that movie!

Now to read before bed. Here's hoping tomorrow is more productive than today. Something tells me it's gonna be a "stuck-in-the-house-doing-calculus-day" all day tomorrow because I feel guilty relaxing when I know that I have to get that fricken course over and done with. Why the hell did I agree to do two calculus course in one summer?

*Twinkle Out*

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

yeahhhhh Memoirs of a Geisha!! :)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Mmm Memoirs. It's my favorite book. You read the book right? Please tell me you read the book. It's so much better than the movie.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home