Don't Want to Go Back to School
Compliments of John SehiSesame auditions are coming up, and by coming up I mean they're happening Saturday morning. I don't know how I feel about them. Am I really prepared to deal with another summer of immature high school co-workers and even more immature adults who some how make a living off if this gig? I honestly don't know how much I want it anymore. Just the thought of some of my closest friends not being there anymore makes me wonder where all of the fun is going to come from. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
In other news, I realized that making a To Do list for winter break was a dumb idea. I haven't gotten any of the major things accomplished that I wanted to, although I still have time to do so. I've had so much fun this break and I don't want it to end. Thanks to this incomplete To Do list I feel somewhat guilty about having fun now. I wish I knew why. It's not like anything important was on that To Do list. And heaven knows I wouldn't take back any of the time I spent having fun to complete it either! Oh well...screw To Do lists!
Okay, so I'm not too good at this mindless rambling thing, so I guess I'll just quit while I'm ahead.
*Twinkle Out*
And I just felt like adding this recent cartoon that John sent me since he has an uncanny way of finding comics that satirically match my life. And so I give you: the future of me and John's conversations:

And now I'm leaving you with one last comic that I stumbled upon. Welcome to Val, Dan, John, and Amy's winter break (post Christmas morning):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home