Accomplished?
So much out of the way! Pam and I laid out our entire project this afternoon and now I'm extremely excited! Now what do we do? We go on break. Now that I'm excited and my adrenaline is pumping it's time to rest. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish a lot over the break. I mean, heck I got a lot done just today. Yet, why do I still sense a feeling of unaccomplishment washing over me? Oh well. I'll just fall back on Tick Tick Boom:
Come To Your Senses
You're on the air, I'm under ground.
Signal's fading, can't be found.
I finally open up.
For you I would do anything,
But you've turned off the volume
Just when I've begun to sing.
Come to your senses,
Defenses are not the way to go,
And you know, or at least you knew.
Everything's strange, you've changed,
And I don't know what to do to get through,
I don't know what to do.
I have to laugh,
You sure put on a show.
Love is passe in this day and age,
How can we expect it to grow?
You as the night.
Me as the dream.
All I've got tonight
Is static on a screen.
Come to your senses,
The fences inside are not for real
If we feel as we did, and I do.
Can't you recall when this all began?
It was only you and me.
It was only me and you.
But now the air is
Filled with confusion.
We replace care with illusion.
It's cool to be cold.
Nothing lasts anymore.
Love becomes disposable,
This is the shape of things
We cannot ignore.
Come to your senses,
Suspense is fine if your just an
Empty image emanating out
Of a screen.
Baby be real, you can feel again,
You don't need a music box melody
To know what I mean.
Deep in my eyes, what do you see?
Deep in my sighs, listen to me:
Let the music commence from inside
Not only one sense, but use all five.
Come to your senses.
Come to your senses.
Come to your senses.
Baby come back
Alive!
*Twinkle Out*
Come To Your Senses
You're on the air, I'm under ground.
Signal's fading, can't be found.
I finally open up.
For you I would do anything,
But you've turned off the volume
Just when I've begun to sing.
Come to your senses,
Defenses are not the way to go,
And you know, or at least you knew.
Everything's strange, you've changed,
And I don't know what to do to get through,
I don't know what to do.
I have to laugh,
You sure put on a show.
Love is passe in this day and age,
How can we expect it to grow?
You as the night.
Me as the dream.
All I've got tonight
Is static on a screen.
Come to your senses,
The fences inside are not for real
If we feel as we did, and I do.
Can't you recall when this all began?
It was only you and me.
It was only me and you.
But now the air is
Filled with confusion.
We replace care with illusion.
It's cool to be cold.
Nothing lasts anymore.
Love becomes disposable,
This is the shape of things
We cannot ignore.
Come to your senses,
Suspense is fine if your just an
Empty image emanating out
Of a screen.
Baby be real, you can feel again,
You don't need a music box melody
To know what I mean.
Deep in my eyes, what do you see?
Deep in my sighs, listen to me:
Let the music commence from inside
Not only one sense, but use all five.
Come to your senses.
Come to your senses.
Come to your senses.
Baby come back
Alive!
*Twinkle Out*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home