Saturday, September 22, 2007

Oh, What A Night

Up and about once again with stuff on my mind that I can't seem to get out straight. I really should be sleeping right now because I have dance rehearsal tomorrow all day. Ah, dance rehearsal. One thing I know I cannot fail at! And I need this more than ever right now. I mean, the chance to just get up on stage and dance my stress away. It's the one thing I hate about college: not having the stress release that came from dancing. And after dancing all day I finally get to be AWAY from this fricken campus! I'm totally up for that! Plus, I'd like to see "Trad" in its full run instead of just a preview. The fact that it was as entertaining as it was during the preview (sans props, costumes, set, lighting, and sound) gives me high hopes for tomorrow night. What else can you expect from Philly Fringe's finest? (Way to go, Jess!)

Oh and guess what! Me, Dan, Stephan, Katie W, Dave A, and Doug played the Peer Educator sponsored Quizzo and WON! Yeah, we were in third for the entire game and ended up landing first at the end of the last round by ONE point. Props to Dan for recognizing The Fallout Boys music! But anyway, now we each have $50 gift certificates to Target. I'm in for Dave's idea of all of us pulling our money and buying one really cool thing. Haha, Dave actually wants us to buy a my-size realistic pony that responds to touch. Somehow I don't think Dan and Doug will throw their end of the money in on that deal...

After that we went back to A-4 for some good old Guitar Hero. By the end of the night, eh...let's just say it was interesting. Actually, it was pretty damn funny from my end, but that's because it's me and this is my life. This is what I get for minding my own business and being a good person and friend. And contrary to popular belief, it doesn't bother me at all. It's just one more source of amusement.

*Twinkle Out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home