How Was I To Know?
How was I to know that loading printer software onto my laptop was going to take a half an hour? Darn it! Oh well, I need it if I'm going to get through calculus this summer.
How was I to know that watching the Grey's Anatomy season finale after work was going to depress me something awful for the rest of the night?
How was I to know that Abby Cadabby was going to be this popular already? Sheesh! She was on one, maybe two episodes. How the hell is she some kids' favorite? I don't understand. This is a picture of her (no it's not me in there):

Her...head...hurts...like a bitch. It may not look large in this picture, but those pigtails are a wide load and they are heavy! It's a good thing she's so freakin' adorable.
How was I to know that dancing full out for the first time after 3 or more weeks of not dancing equals an asthma attack?
How was I to know that the online lectures for my calculus course weren't enabled yet? I thought I was supposed to have access to them last Wednesday. Wasn't that the point of "finishing the course early?": getting a head start.
How was I to know that "Free Cookout Day" at work really meant it was "Free Food, but Will Make You Feel Like You're Going to Vomit if You Dance in the Parade Shortly After Consuming it Day."?
How was I to know that no matter what I say, or feel, or do, or choose, that this summer is going to be filled with more awkwardness than I even want to think about right now. I wish it was the funny kind of awkwardness, but it's not going to be.
LaTeR
How was I to know that watching the Grey's Anatomy season finale after work was going to depress me something awful for the rest of the night?
How was I to know that Abby Cadabby was going to be this popular already? Sheesh! She was on one, maybe two episodes. How the hell is she some kids' favorite? I don't understand. This is a picture of her (no it's not me in there):
Her...head...hurts...like a bitch. It may not look large in this picture, but those pigtails are a wide load and they are heavy! It's a good thing she's so freakin' adorable.
How was I to know that dancing full out for the first time after 3 or more weeks of not dancing equals an asthma attack?
How was I to know that the online lectures for my calculus course weren't enabled yet? I thought I was supposed to have access to them last Wednesday. Wasn't that the point of "finishing the course early?": getting a head start.
How was I to know that "Free Cookout Day" at work really meant it was "Free Food, but Will Make You Feel Like You're Going to Vomit if You Dance in the Parade Shortly After Consuming it Day."?
How was I to know that no matter what I say, or feel, or do, or choose, that this summer is going to be filled with more awkwardness than I even want to think about right now. I wish it was the funny kind of awkwardness, but it's not going to be.
LaTeR

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home