Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No Really, I'm Studying!

I know I should be studying Organic Chem right now, and I SWEAR I'm getting on it after this! I just found this to be quite interesting:

Have you ever gotten to a point in your life where absolutely everything seemed as if it were up in the air? I really wish something would happen. I just need an outcome of any kind. Preferably a good one. Everything that matters in my life right now is a toss-up and it's driving me up a wall.

That is an excerpt from one of my older entries from the beginning of March last year. Is it just me, or is my life following an extremely cyclical pattern? All I have to say is that I'm not going to sit around and twiddle my thumbs anymore. Sometimes answers are what you want, but not what you need. Sometimes knowing that you did everything you could possibly do is enough to ease the "what-ifs".

Other blurbs:

-I'm no longer Basil RSA Treasurer, I'm Basil RSA Publicity Coordinator with Joe Kain. At least this will broaden my resume. Organizational skills last year, creativity skills this year. I can swing it!

-Um...I got a job...as Elmo...not at Sesame Place. WHY?!?!?

-My and Megan's room is going to officially be done as of tomorrow. Pimpin'

Now I will leave you to do what I should have been doing for the past 1/2 an hour: Studying Organic Chemistry!

*Twinkle Out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home