Meh
"So you're gone and I'm haunted,
And I bet you are just fine.
Did I make it that easy to
Walk right in and out of my life?"
And I bet you are just fine.
Did I make it that easy to
Walk right in and out of my life?"
The past week has been an interesting one. It had its ups and it had its downs. It had it's funny moments such as drunken coloring with a close friend while singing along to every Vanessa Carlton song under the sun. It also had it's funny moments such as that time where you went out of your way to do someone a favor, and yet they bitch about you behind your back and make a big deal of absolutely nothing. Why? I'll never know.
I've also come to the conclusion that thinking you're okay with something is not the same as being okay with something.
You'd be surprised at how the difference can effect your life. It seems like the only person on Earth I know how to lie to is myself. I've been doing that way too much lately, and basically, it blows. But hey, you know what they say: "We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves,". My life is one gigantic example of that. I guess I have no one to blame but myself then. Why place the blame on anyone else when all you've truly lost is, well...hope.
I've also come to the conclusion that thinking you're okay with something is not the same as being okay with something.
You'd be surprised at how the difference can effect your life. It seems like the only person on Earth I know how to lie to is myself. I've been doing that way too much lately, and basically, it blows. But hey, you know what they say: "We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves,". My life is one gigantic example of that. I guess I have no one to blame but myself then. Why place the blame on anyone else when all you've truly lost is, well...hope."The heart dies a slow death, shedding each hope like leaves...
Until one day there are none.
No hopes.
Nothing remains.
She paints her face to hide her face.
Her eyes a deep water.
It is not for Geisha to want.
It is not for Geisha to feel.
Geisha is an artist of the floating world.
She dances.
She sings.
She entertains you, whatever you want.
The rest is shadows.
The rest is secret."
Until one day there are none.
No hopes.
Nothing remains.
She paints her face to hide her face.
Her eyes a deep water.
It is not for Geisha to want.
It is not for Geisha to feel.
Geisha is an artist of the floating world.
She dances.
She sings.
She entertains you, whatever you want.
The rest is shadows.
The rest is secret."

1 Comments:
Uh oh... i see frequent updates... you need to get out more now.
We'll hang out this week, promise. Just stop doing work :P
Post a Comment
<< Home