Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Singing in the Rain

I sit and watch the rain, and see my tears run down the window pane...

Well, no not really. However, it has been raining all day. It was pretty nasty out earlier today and it's still really nasty out. Oh well! Hopefully it won't be this ugly tomorrow.

I really don't know why I started this post. I don't have anything interesting today. I slept until 11:00 and then took a 4 hour nap from 1:00-5:15ish. It was absolutely amazing! The scary thing is that it's 10:15 and I'm already ready for bed again. That's pretty sad. Damn you hell week and staying up way too late writing a paper!

It makes me laugh to think that this is called Thanksgiving "break". It sure as hell is not a break when you look at the load of work we all have! I don't even want to begin to think about it. I was going to start some of my chemistry homework, but I never did. Rainy days like these make you so lethargic that it's almost impossible to be productive at all. Or at least that's how it is in my case.

Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandma and Pop pop's house is tomorrow afternoon. Are we the only family that has Thanksgiving dinner somewhere between 2:00-3:00 in the afternoon? Well, as long as I'm able to watch Grey's Anatomy tomorrow night I honestly don't care what time we have dinner. Unforunately, this Thursday is not going to be the same without the rest of the Grey's Anatomy gang. Haha! Grey's Anatomy Gang. G.A.G. That's basically us in a nutshell. Watching us freak out over an episode of Grey's Anatomy is enough to make anyone gag, just ask Stephan! Seriously, it's not going to be as much fun and I wish we all lived close enough to just hang out somewhere and watch it together. I'm going to try to tape it so maybe we can all rewatch it when we get back to school.

There are so many things I'm looking forward to this break and all it does is remind me of the little time I have to complete all of this homework. It really sucks. Well I don't care how much homework I have because it won't stop me from tapping with Nina on Saturday morning or seeing Happy Feet with Amy, Doug, and Jess. Those two are a must!

Hmm, was that thunder? No, can't be! After raining all day there is no way it's going to storm. If it was supposed to storm, we would have had storms all day instead of simply rain. Remind me again why I'm talking about the weather? Yeesh, as I said, rainy days = lazy. And if you want to talk about lazy: instead of working on homework, I finally redid my Top 16 on MySpace (after much nagging from Megan) and resized pictures to put under My Pics. Did you know that MySpace now allows you 16 pictures? 16 pictures? That's pretty nuts! And as Megan said, "I definitely filled my quota".

Well all I can think about right now is the Da Vinci Code blasting from my family room, so I think I'm going to stop this sorry excuse for a journal entry and save you guys a lot of time! Now do you see why I can write a 5 page paper so fast? It doesn't take me long to elongate a whole lot of nothing!

Have a Happy Turkey Day!!!!

LaTeR

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i wish i could see happy feet with you guys... :(

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home