Sunday, February 24, 2008

Poke-A-Nose 2008 [Abridged]

Part 1: Car Ride with Chris, Kate, and Doug

-"Wow, that was a great story! It looks like we have time for you to tell it again..."
-"Ch, you're fat!"
-"...So then I taught Brodey the difference between truth and tact."
-"Ch, can I have a cheese sandwich, please?" "FAT KIDS DON'T GET CHEESE SANDWICHES!"
-(While passing each other in opposite directions on the road in Amy's neighborhood)
Davey: "Hey!"
Chris: "Hey! Wait a minute...how did you get over here?"
Davey: "How did YOU get over here?"
Chris: "I thought we were following you!"
Davey: "I thought I lost you!"
Chris: "You mean we were following THAT GUY the whole time?"

Part 2: Day One
-Quesadillas for all!
-"...have some Bickels!"
-(Davey screams like a girl)
Amy: "What?!?"
Davey: (Running away) "DEER! DEER OUTSIDE OF THE DOOR!"
-Drunken sledding:
It's okay, we have a nurse!
"TOBOGGAN!"
Skidding in circles in Chris's car.
The "Greg Belt". Not as good as a real seat belt, but it'll do!
Val, Greg, and John setting the record for distance with their triple sled chain.
Val, Greg, and John's record being broken by another triple sled chain.
Val and John setting the final record for distance with their double sled chain.
"WATCH OUT FOR THE CAR!" (Yes, some of us managed to almost get hit by a parked car...)
"Greg, you are NOT riding home in the sled hooked up to the back of Davey's truck by a rope!"
-Old school Super Nintendo and Rock Band
-Catch Phrase craziness
-Mall Madness lives on!
-Drunk dialing Chris's mom.

Part 3: Day Two
-"Where's Chris?"
"Practicing his monologue...i.e. sleeping."
-"So, it's too quiet in here...Trivial Pursuit?"
-Chris: "You know, an Organ Grinder."
Kate: "No, I don't know."
Chris: (while singing a jaunty tune and signing ridiculous hand motions) "I'm on the street in the 1970's, listen to my organ, here's my monkey!"
-Unsuspecting bird flying into the house.
-Shout About Movies
-Pasta dinner with Texas Toast
-Chris: "What are you guys doing?"
Megan: "Jason and I are bored, so we're asking each other Trivial Pursuit questions."
Chris: "You were made for each other!"
-Three new Rock Bands: "AAA", "Bickels", and "Sweaty". Plus, new "Rape Stove" scores!
-INSANITY!
-Mafia
Chris: "Sadly, the village idiot has died..."
Greg: "WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP KILLING ME FIRST?!?!? (Points to Jason) He's Mafia too!"
Everyone: "GREG!"
Greg: "Oops..."
Mafia Val winning the game (that's a first!)
Val: "This may be the alcohol talking, but..."
During the only round that Papa and Baby got to be Mafia together, Papa betrayed me! (Chris: "Townspeople, hear me out. Out of all my experience I would have to say that it is almost always a Ciaramella!")
-Shout About Movies.
-Late night WaWa run.

Part Four: Car ride home with Chris, Kate, Doug, and John
-Chris: "Oh man, I think I may need to throw up again in like, 20 minutes..."
Val: "See John, now aren't you glad you're back here and Doug's shotty?"
Chris: "Oh it doesn't matter where Doug's sitting. Even if he was behind me, I'd turn around to throw up on him!"
-Kate goes to sleep on Val's shoulder, Val goes to sleep on John's shoulder, Chris notices: "Oh that's cute guys! I think I'll just go to sleep too...If I can't sleep then neither can you! And if you do then I'm flailing the wheel and screaming so you think you're spending your last seconds of life asleep. How does that make you feel?"
-Val: (Pulls out a doggie figurine she found in her purse) "Kate, what should we name him?"
Kate: "Hmm...he looks like a Chuck."
Val: "What do you think, John?"
John: "Um, how about Byron?"
Val: "Thanks, Byronic Hero..."
Kate: "No wait! (Puts doggie up to her ear and listens) He says he wants his name to be Ralph."
Val: "Wow Kate, I didn't know you talked to inanimate objects...first Chuck then Ralph? Are you hoping Chris pukes again?"
Kate: "Oh no!"
Chris: "What?"
John: (Grabs doggie and talks to it) "Hey, what's up Chuck?"
Chris: "What are you calling me?!?"
-Stopping at a gas station:
Chris: "Okay, so who's going to pump gas?"
Kate: "Uh, I guess I will. (Chris leaves. Kate can't open her door) Oh, this was the door Jason was having trouble with last night."
Doug: "I'll pull from the outside." (Doug gets out of the car)
Kate: "Well, since you're out there, why don't YOU pump the gas?"
Score one for Kate!
-Chris and Val driving all around campus trying to find a way to get on to south campus. Apparently there was a really bad accident, but it happened to block off all entrances to south campus.

If there is anything I forgot that you would like to see up here, lemme know!

*Twinkle Out*

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

It IS always a Ciaramella.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is wrong!!

"I'm in fancy clothes, in the seventeenth century. Listen to my music. Watch my monkey."

That's the correct version!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Val said...

...Sorry Papa.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home