Friday, March 28, 2008

Rock Bottom

Fuck my life.

I'm done.

I'm sick and tired of being the failure.

It's someone else's turn now. Okay?

Thank you life for the never-ending parade of why I'm not G.E. in any aspect I happen to cover.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Oh, little sis... you are not a failure! I think everyone has to go through a period like this (and it usually happens to fall during sophomore year) where they just feel like the world is telling them they'll never be enough. In fact, go back a year in my blog and I think I have an almost identical post. But hon, you ARE good enough. In fact, you're more than good enough, you're pretty stinkin' awesome - for one example, how could you NOT be proud of that Maverick you wrote and directed? You may not believe all this right now, but I believe it...and for now, I hope that helps. In the meantime, if you ever need to chat, you know where to find me. LOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUU.

<3
Bug Sis

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home